First – Import a clip or several from your camera roll
Second – Select a featured soundtrack in its pr-existing library or select a jam from your iPod
Third – Vidify It!
If you want more control over the product simply head over the settings icon where the user can control the edit speed, the video length, resolution, and fades. Change the look of your video by selecting the FX icon, choose form None (no FX), Black and White, Sepia, and Warming Filter.
In all, Vidify is a great, easy to use, and fun to play with movemaking machine.
- Simple, fun to use interface.
- Fast processing times.
- Use source footage shot with any video app to create videos.
- Use as few or as many videos as you like for source material.
- Use any track from your iPod music library as the soundtrack to your video.
- Featured Music library with hand-picked license-free music by independent bands and artists.
- Effects and filters to enhance your videos.
- Advanced features for users who want more control of their videos.
- Uses the iPhone’s built in processor so there’s no need for a wireless connection.
- Easily share with your friends on Facebook, YouTube, or by email.
- Play wirelessly on your Apple TV.
- Join a community of users to check out what the rest of the world is doing with Vidify.
To see examples of what people are making with Vidify check out:
Kat at Nice Labs has been generous enough to provide us with 5 promo codes to give away to you, our readers. In order to receive one of five codes please tell us why you want Vidify in the comment section of this post. The first five (5) commentators to say why they would like this app, wins a code!
Codes valid in US App Store only!