Last night around 1AM on Facebook and Twitter I mentioned Photo fx (iPhone version) and Photo fx Ultra (iPad version) were free in the app store and as of 5 minutes ago it still looks that way! (usually $2.99 and $4.99)
This app by The Tiffen Company, is a must have in any iPhoneographers camera bag. It’s been in mine since I began iPhoneography over three years ago and I can’t do with out it! If are looking for an in depth editing experience while adding subtle effects that don’t look fabricated and unnatural than Photo fx is the perfect tool!
Act quick because this deal won’t last long!
Photo fx features:
-Share your Photo fx’d image on Facebook, Flickr,Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, the
Sincerely Ship & Print service as well as Email, Print, Copy, and Open In.
-Save a Photo fx look as a set up file and bring it into the Tiffen Dfx v3 Digital Filter Suite
- Choose from 76 filters organized into 8 different filter groups
- Select from a total of 878 presets
- Try one of the 62 different color or black and white film looks
- Add realistic diffusion to photos using a library of 50 interesting textures
- Create natural lighting effects using 117 different patterns
- Choose from 27 grain presets to simulate popular motion picture film stocks
- Paint on the image using Color, Clone, Blur, Black and White, Mosaic, Red Eye, Repair, Scatter and Eraser brushes
- Crop, Rotate, Straighten
- Zoom into the image with the Close-Up Lens filter
- Add multiple filters without saving
- Selectively apply filters by painting a mask
- Modify filters with sliders, on-screen controls or presets
- High resolution support up to 3072 pixels.
- Retina display ready
- Edit in portrait or landscape mode
- Compatibility with the still image editions of the Tiffen Dfx v3 Digital Filter Suite
- Quickly search for filters and presets
- Integrated Help