For you more serious image markers this tool provides adjustable transparencies with 18 blending modes for editing tasks like blending textures or to create double exposures . To further enhance your blend, Superimposehas the “most powerful” masking tool available on the app store. One of the coolest features of “Masks” is the ability to tap on an area of the photo and the app will mask out similar colors connected to that area. Think of it as a desktop Photoshop in your pocket, that’s how powerful this app can be.Version 2.0 brings some new features for instance, it’s now a universal app meaning it may run on your iPad as a native app. Also, Superimpose has been given a faster IU and updated buttons.
– Higher resolution preview.
– Faster processing.
– Huge improvement in disk space that the app occupies.
– Flip foreground image vertically and horizontally.
– Swap foreground and vertical image.
– Adjustment filters on both foreground and background images.
– A new eraser tool.
– Lasso has now smoothen option.
– Also, lasso can now be used to mask everything outside the loop.
– Delete current session button.
– Import from clipboard option instead of camera.
– Improved brush with and added smoothness options.
-Found and fixed number of of bugs.
Max output resolution: iPhone 4S, all 8 megapixels (enable high resolution save in the settings)!
Thanks to Pankaj, I have 5 promo codes to giveaway for this super awesome app! To obtain a code please tell us why you would like a code to receive Superimpose for FREE. The first five (5) to appropriately (don’t just say “because I would like to try it out”) comment will win a code!