From the developer who brought you 645 PRO, jag.gr, 6×6 is one of the best, if not the best, square ready camera apps out there. 6×6 is packed with tons of futures like manual focus, exposure control, full EXIF support, high-res output and much more.
How to use 6×6
- Switch the grid on the focusing screen: select from Architectural (shown), Rule of Thirds, or none.
- Flash selection: move the slider to the right to set the flash gun to active, slide it back to deactivate the flash gun.
- Focus “point-of-interest”. Tap the focusing screen to set this; double-tap to clear and return to automatic focus.
- Exposure “point-of-interest”. Tap-hold the focusing screen to set this; double-tap to clear this and the focus point-of-interest, and return to automatic focus.
- If the exposure point-of-interest has not been explicitly set, it is the same as the focus point-of-interest.
- To lock the focus and exposure points-of-interest, swipe the focusing screen.
- Settings button: press this to configure some detail aspects of 6×6. At rest, this acts as an indicator for when (and how many) images are being saved.
- Mode selection: move the slider to the right to take monochrome photographs, slide it back to take color photographs.
- Split-screen “spirit level”: when this is horizontal, you’re lined up with the horizon.
- Shutter release: press and release the button to take photographs
Thanks to Jag.gr, I have five (5) promo codes to give away! To obtain a code please tell us why you would like a code to receive 6×6 for FREE. Five (5) winners will be selected at random and must appropriately comment to win a code (don’t just say “I would like to try it” or of the sort)!